Hello, hello! I’m glad to be back and feeling better. I’ve been a little sporadic with posts because of a head cold. And I’m happy to return with a fun one… I’ve been tagged by my blog friend, Pam, of Simple Details to be a part of a little Q & A going on throughout the blogosphere. I answer 11 questions that Pam has come up with and then create 11 new questions for other bloggers. So here goes-
1. What would be the career of your dreams?
I have always wanted to enter the design world, somehow! For me, the ideal job would be an interior decorator (trying that as we speak) and boutique owner, selling collections of my favorite decor and furniture styles. I think the exterior of this shop is so sweet!
2. I would eat Top Ramen noodles for a month in order to save up for ___________! Or, I wouldn’t eat Top Ramen for anything!
Oh, I’m up for that challenge! I would eat Ramen noodles for a month for a new subway tile backsplash and quartz countertops! I like our white cabinets, and with those changes, it would be worth the food sacrifice!
3. Which would you choose for a date with your husband: Candlelight dinner at a nice restaurant or day of hiking in the mountains?
Although my husband and I love the outdoors, I would choose the candlelight dinner! We love to try new restaurants, and with the hustle and bustle of daily life, sitting and relaxing would be nice! I think he would agree with me on this one too! How about this location???
4. In which sport or athletic activity would you most like to participate?
I love running, so I would choose track! I ran track in high school and college and I loved the rush of adrenaline! The anticipation right before the race began was so exciting. Nothing like it!
5. What do you wish you were more knowledgeable about?
This is a good one! I could pick so many things! 🙂 I would have to say history! I think it’s extremely interesting, but I might not make it far in Jeopardy!
6. Pretend one of your online blogging friends is coming to visit for the weekend, what one thing would you do to your home before she arrived?
Ohh… good one! I would definitely have to clean up, polish the accessories and add fresh flowers to the table! Everything always looks better with some peonies!
7. What kind of driver are you (speed demon, rule follower, tickets, fender benders, easy going)?
I guess I’m pretty much a rule follower, but maybe a bit impatient behind the wheel, too!
8. It’s hard for me to_____________.
Hmmm… I guess it’s hard for me to stop/forget something until it’s finished. When I’m creating design boards for clients, it’s all I think about until it’s done. Projects can consume me, but in a fun way!
9. What are your nicknames?
With a fairly short first name like Amber, I never really had nicknames! I have always been called Amber.
10. What is your best quality?
I guess my best quality would be optimism! I always try to look on the bright side of everything. It always works out in the end as my mom would say!
11. What is your best piece of advice for raising children?
My best advice would be to allow your children to be who they want to be and explore! I was so lucky to have my mom and dad support me when I almost changed colleges and degrees. It really made me feel as if I could do anything!
Thanks so much to Pam for letting me in on this exercise. It was so fun to think about!
And now for passing it on…
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Think of your favorite blogger. What would be the first thing you would ask that person if you were having lunch?
2. What is the one food you cannot go a week without having?
3. Past or present, who would you want to have over for dinner?
4. If you watch reality tv, which one is your ultimate favorite?
5. What is your best piece of advice?
6. In one word, pinterest is _____ .
7. In thinking about your accomplishments, which one are you most proud of?
8. Would you rather cook or dine out?
9. Who would you want to trade places with for the day?
10. If you could have superpowers for the day, what would you do?
11. Tell us about your best quality.
Leave a Reply